Saturday 21 May 2011

Study Quotes, Quotes about Studying

Quotations for students and teachers. A set of quotes about studying and education, that should get you in the mood for study.


Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.
Albert Einstein


Education is a method whereby one acquires a higher grade of prejudices.
Laurence J. Peter .

Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
Mark Twain 



Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Jim Rohn



I believed in studying just because I knew education was a privilege. It was the discipline of study, to get into the habit of doing something that you don't want to do.
Wynton Marsalis



Studying history warns against making it.
Unknown Author


I love studying Ancient History and seeing how empires rise and fall, sowing the seeds of their own destruction.
Martin Scorsese 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...