Saturday 21 May 2011

Albert Einstein Quotes: Famous Quotes

A set of wise Albert Einstein quotations, sayings and thoughts. 


Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe, by raising my voice I can help the greatest of all causes - goodwill among men and peace on earth.


I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.


Perfection of means and confusion of goals seem, in my opinion, to characterise our age


The process of scientific discovery is, in effect, a continuous flight from wonder.


Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I΄m not sure about the former.


It is only to the individual that a soul is given.


Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the quotes of Albert Einstein. We want more quotes.

    Best,
    Box of Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...