Wednesday 1 June 2011

Life Quotes

Life has its ups and downs, and trials, but what matters is that we make it through. Here are some famous life quotes, to remind us of the different perspectives about life and human existence. Enjoy these quotations about life!

Our life is frittered away by detail… Simplify, Simplify
Henry David Thoreau


God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only question is how.
Henry Ward Beecher


Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Dr Seuss

Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Hannah More





Any accomplishment is not fulfilled without true realization of satisfaction in heart and soul.
Santosh Kalwar

When one door shuts, another opens.
Proverb

As soon as you stop wanting something you get it. I've found that to be absolutely axiomatic.
Andy Warhol

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alex Hamilton 














The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. 
Henry David Thoreau

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
Robert Byrne

4 comments:

  1. I love this blogs because it contains a love of mines, i.e.: words, sayings, quotes, poetry. Just love it! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog - indeed the saying is intriguing and written by myself. hugs and love. Look forward to more great words from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Blue Pearl! I thought you had written it, it sounded poetic and intriguing. Hugs and love for you as well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here I don't want to leave without pointing out the one I loved the most in this batch:


    "Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal."

    Hannah More


    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback on which ones you like, its always really interesting to find out which ones people like. Best Wishes and Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...