Sunday 19 June 2011

June Quotes, and Summer Sayings

June is here, the longest day of the year is coming up- so it seems appropriate to have some June Quotes. Here are some inspirational june sayings and thoughts about the month of June, includes sunshine quotations. 

In June, as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them.
Aldo Leopold

All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.
Robert Browning Hamilton






And let them pass, as they will too soon,
With the bean-flowers' boon,
And the blackbird's tune,
And May, and June!”
Robert Browning


The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
Henry Ward Beecher


Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore

1 comment:

  1. Wish June will be more sunny, but it's a month I like, fresh and calm between the first signs of spting and the heat of the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...