Saturday 21 May 2011

Inner Peace and Tranquility Quotes

Inner peace quotations from a variety of famous authors. Feel you could do with some inner peace, why not browse these quotes and find that boost you need?


Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.
Johnny Carson


Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.
Doris Martman



It is no little wisdom for you to keep yourself in silence and in good peace when evil words are spoken to you, and to turn your heart to God and not to be troubled with the judgment of others.
Thomas P. Kempis


Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe, by raising my voice I can help the greatest of all causes - goodwill among men and peace on earth.
Albert Einstein


If you wish to experience peace, provide peace for another
Tenzi Gyatso



When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.
Peace Pilgrim



For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe.
Larry Eisenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...