Saturday 21 May 2011

Confidence and Self-esteem Quotes

A collection of confidence quotations that remind us to believe in ourselves, and to help improve our self-esteem and self-belief.


Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
-Malcolm S. Forbes-


Don't give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don't listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself.
-Sidney Sheldon-


Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig
-Marcus Aurelius-


The most important thing is God's blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself, you have nothing to worry about.
-Mohammad Al-Fayed-


The turning point, I think, was when I really realized that you can do it yourself. That you have to believe in you because sometimes that's the only person that does believe in your success but you.
-Tim Blixseth-


A person can grow only as much as his horizon allows. 
-John Powell-


Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
-Unknown Author-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...