Sunday 22 May 2011

Beauty Quotes, Quotes about Beauty

Beauty depends on perspective. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So what does beauty really mean? What about inner beauty? Find out the perspectives of these people via famous quotations on beauty.



Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. 
Confucius


Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. 
John Muir


No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.
Oscar Wilde


The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart
Helen Keller 



Think of all the beauty that's still left in and around you and be happy!
Anne Frank


Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
Kahlil Gibran 


What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.
Scott Westerfield


~ Beauty Quotes, Quotes about Beauty ~

4 comments:

  1. I love the Kahlil Gibran one (I love Kahlil Gibran texts). Great choice of quotes and it is what makes your daily posts wonderful ones!

    Beauty can not only be seen with the eyes.
    You can also see it if you go further that the first look, if you talk and exchange with one another. Beauty is not only in the way you dress or appears to the outside world (as our society wants us to believe) but really in your actions and kind words, in your true love and faith.

    It is great to read in such lovely terms about beauty, as it is perceived a different way by many people.
    May we all shine from inside and spread our inner beauty for the world to see what defines beauty really. Thanks Maryam again for your insight and may God bless you for your support and efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your comments brings a smile to face, Marie. Thank you.

    I will try to keep them daily, but I may sometimes miss a day here and there. :p

    Thank you so much for your kind words. May God bless you for all the inspiration you bring to people's lives through your blog and your wonderful comments that are so supportive. May God keep you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only looked through your beauty quotes but I'm already in love with everything. I constantly look for quotes online but now I don't have to because I found your amazing blog! Thank you very much for taking your time to post these...they're wonderful! I hope you don't mind if I put one of your quotes on my blog heading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, no problem at all you are welcome to put a quote from here on your blog. Thanks so much for your comments and for stopping by! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. Currently, I will only be able to read your comments, I will reply as time permits, and if you have a question, I will try to respond when I can. I will read every comment that is left here.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...